Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 9, 2013

Hola Mama!  Te amo!

No worries I'm all good now!  I've got a parasite called shigela and I'm taking meds for it.  I feel great!  I promise I'm doing everything you say and I'm really ok!  I'm in the Lords hands!  I'm really sorry you had a hard week worrying about me.  I just wanted to keep you informed.  Mom I promise you nothing bad will happen to me on this mission.  I will come home in one piece!  No worries. 

Our investigators are great, we found 4 new ones this week.  We have a baptism planned for the 28th with a 14 year old called Andreas!  So keep him in your prayers.  The work is starting to pick up!  Am I really humble????  That is one thing I have been trying to work on and fix.  To me it feels kind of the same and I'm trying to be better than before.  Have I really changed???  I'm working on trying to not judge it's definitely hard.  Thank you for all you said mom!  I just want to be obedient and follow the Savior.  That's what I want in this life and in the life to come. 

I get to go to the temple this week with our Branch!!!!  I'm so excited!!!  I love you so much mom and I miss you lots!!!  I have a feeling that great things are going to start happening!

Love ya mammy:)

Elder Cammack

p.s. Can you send me a bread maker so I can sell bread to the missionaries here (like Troy)??? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment