Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 2, 2013

My awesome fantastic mother

Don't worry you can say you miss me all you want.  I really miss you too!  Wow Dad cried???  That doesn't happen too often so that is really special ( In my letter to Jon I told him Dad and I cried because we missed him so much).  I know I'm in the right place but its still hard to be away from family and friends.  I am sorry you are having a hard time.  Times are definitely easier when we are together as a family.  That's what families do, is help each other out.  When I get back I want to spend time together as a family more!  I can't wait for Meghan to come back to the states so we can all be closer together and spend more time together.  Well my week was kind of hard.  I've been sick all week and haven't been able to do much.  I had to stay home for 2 days and the third day we tried to work but I just felt like throwing up all day so we came back and I rested.  I haven't really been able to eat anything because it hurts my stomach and it makes me feel like throwing up.  I talked to Sister Jordan, the mission presidents wife, because that is who we call when we are sick.  She thought I had a parasite again, so I immediately started taking medication for it but after 5 days nothing was really changing so I had to do another stool sample (sooo much fun) and now I'm waiting to see what's wrong with me. 

We gained a new investigator this week and she looks really promising I think.  We have another investigator that is 14 and for the last 2 Sundays he has come to church for the full 3 hours of his own accord and by himself and we haven't even had a lesson with him yet.  Only three more weeks and he can be baptized!  That is so exciting, I really think he will be my first baptism!!! 

Thank you for all your support Mom!  I love you so much and it really is a joy to have you for a mother!  Thank you for all your tears!!!  It means a lot to me that you love me so much!  Have a fantastic week.

Love forever
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment