Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 4, 2013

Hey Mom and Dad

Our apartment is huge!  We have 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, laundry room and 3 bedrooms and AC!!!  A lot of people here live in houses made of wood logs with sod and have thatch roofs, and dirt floors.  But I love it here.  There are a lot of hills.  My new companion is from Baja California, its in Mexico under California.  One of my favorite families from my last area came and visited me in church and it was so great to see them!  My old companion is still in my last area.  We have a really nice ciber or public computer access place that we email from.  There isn't a city nearby for about 30 minutes.  It's all hills and trees.  I'm really happy.  My week was pretty good and I'm ready to work!  I just want to teach everyone the gospel here and it's frustrating that things aren't moving as fast as I want but I know it needs to be when these people are ready.  It's really humbling to think that we are responsible for this entire city and sharing the gospel with them.  Right now their salvation is in our hands.  This week there was a crazy party called Xantolo (chan toe low) and we had to go home early for 4 days because there was so many drunk people.  My new companion is FANTASTIC!!!  We are great together and we have lots of fun and teach good too.  We are going to convert this entire city and turn Tempoal from a branch to a ward!!!  Well lets just say church is really small.  We had 4 members in priesthood and that was it.  There was only like 20 or so people there.  I know Heavenly Father will watch over my family as I give Him all my heart!!!  I love and miss you so much too!!!  You are the best missionary mom.  I'll be safe, all of you mean the world to me.  Thank you so much mom you are the best mom ever!!  I love you so much.

Love you forever and ever and ever!
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment