Sunday, November 3, 2013

October 28, 2013

Good evening Father

Love ya Dad!  I'm so excited for the Gilbert Temple to be open!  Are you going to transfer there?  Working with new converts is really important because it doesn't mean a thing if we bring them into the fold just to have them wander off again.  We are all shepherds and we need to be there for each and every person to help and guide them.  I think I've been more focused on the numbers and not the people and I need to change that.  All these people are Gods children and I need to help all.  I'm trying as hard as I can to be obedient.  I really don't like being disobedient.   It makes me feel like the day is going to be terrible when I'm disobedient.  These people need me.  Thanks for all the counsel, I'm going to do it.  I got transferred!  I'm in the Huasteca now and it has the jungle and wilderness in it!  I love it here.  My new area is called Tempoal.  My new companion is Elder Andrade, he worked in the mission offices when I arrived and I met him my first day in the field.  Take care of yourself, love you so much.

Love
Elder Cammack forever your son

No comments:

Post a Comment