Sunday, November 3, 2013

October 20, 2013

Hola Papi

Te amo!  Sorry to hear about Jeremy's dad, glad they got to come home for a few days.  Tell the kids I miss them to.  I really want to talk to them too and you and mom!  It's really close, only two months.  I really miss all of you!  Thank you so much for the packages and all the gifts.  I think I have enough razors for the rest of my life.  I really appreciate all you do for me!  Well my weeks are kind of like a roller coaster, some are good and some are bad.  I guess that is normal.  A lot of our lessons seem to fall through and that's rough on me.  We taught a lot of less actives and recent converts this week but know investigators which stinks.  I'm trying hard to find people who want to listen and learn but its super hard.  It feels like no one has the desire to live the gospel here or learn for themselves or keep commitments.  I try to have all the spiritual power with me that I can but it doesn't seem to work.  Its hard to because a lot of my friends are having lots of success and I'm not really having any and I feel like I'm working hard too.  I know I shouldn't compare myself with others but is hard not to.  My companion is doing a lot better.  Thank you for your prayers.  I think I might get transferred but more likely than not my companion will get transferred and I'll stay for one more change.  But it's all in the Lords hands.  We are going to have a new assistant to the President next week.  Love you Dad.

Love Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment