Thursday, October 10, 2013

September 30, 2013

Hey Daddy!  I love you!  My mother is definitely is a marvelous woman and you are an amazing man!  I'm so grateful for you both as my parents.  I'm really grateful for you as my Dad.  You have so many qualities that I wish that I had and you have taught me a lot.  You are so strong and I want to be just like you because you are like Christ!  The work is going great!  We actually have more than 10 investigators and we are finding more.  The hard thing is getting people to do the commitments and come to church.  Now they have to come to church consecutively at least 5 times before they can be baptized.  People here are really open to religion though and are really willing to hear!  It is awesome.  We always pray for them and my companion has taught me how important it is to have the love of the members and I feel like we have that.  I love our members!  If you could keep our investigators and less active families in your prayers that would be great.  I'm glad your taking chances to talk to others about the church, we are all doing missionary work together!  Thank you so much love and miss you a lot.  I could be transferred October 27.  I am hoping to go to the temple in October but I don't know when.  Love you and miss you.

Love
Elder Cammack   

No comments:

Post a Comment