Wednesday, September 11, 2013

August 26, 2013

Hey Mom

I love you! I think of you and Dad a lot too, I sure do love you guys.  That is so awesome that they have missionaries in Pakistan, how cool!  This week in one day we received 3 future investigators, 1 reference for another area, and we received a new investigator yesterday.  Things are starting to pick up and I love working here! I learned a lot, my zone leader  really taught me a lot on how attitude is everything and how time is always moving forward.  I learned that I should live in the now and enjoy it, have plans for the future and remember the past but to mainly focus on the now.  It was great advice, I've really grown so much!  I love the scriptures and I'm really connecting with Nephi.  I'd really rather study my scriptures than sleep.  The food here is pretty good, it's mostly just rice, beans, and tortillas and some kind of meat with every meal.  For breakfast I eat cereal and at dinner I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  So I still keep a little American tradition with me. I have lost weight though and I do exercise at night so all is well.  Well there definitely have been struggles, it's mostly the language, and sometimes I don't like how the other missionaries don't take this seriously.  It's really hard for me to understand people and what they say because they talk differently and really fast and so it's really hard for me to know what to say and how to help them.  I know I can only do it with Heavenly Fathers help, but I'm trying the best I can and I know he'll make up the rest!  Thank you so much for being my mom and for all of your support and love!  I  love you so much and I'm truly blessed to be your son!

Love
Elder Cammack    

No comments:

Post a Comment