Thursday, September 26, 2013

September 23, 2013

Hey mom!  I love you!  Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, I can't believe I'm going to be 19.  Time really flies.  Oh and you should probably know that today during the time when we were playing soccer I sliced my finger open from the tip of my middle finger to the first knuckle.  The soccer ball got stuck on a ledge of a wall about 10 feet tall.  I am the only one who can climb it so whenever the ball gets stuck I go and get it.  But this time when I was jumping down my finger got caught on something sharp and got cut open.  It's a really big cut but I don't think it's too deep.  I don't know if I need stitches.  President said I could go to the emergency room to have it checked out but I didn't get a chance.  The wound is starting to close so I'm just going to use super glue on it in place of stitches.  I know you are probably freaking out but don't worry I promise I am fine.  President was the one that said I could use super glue haha.  I'm really fine I promise, don't call the mission office about it president knows and everything is ok.  It's just a cut and I'm taking good care of it.  I got a whole lot of emails from the ward tell them thanks!  I hope Mark Stewart feels better, I know how he feels with the stomach problems.  Some recipes would be good, they just need to be really simple.  I'm really happy to hear your staying strong with your prayers and scriptures, thats awesome.  I know it's really hard for you right now because I'm gone for a little bit, but it's only for a short while.  When I get back we will have lots of fun together!  I love that Braylei is going to be baptised on my birthday.  I am doing pretty well.  Just dealing with the struggles of being a missionary, but it's fun.  I'm just trying to figure out how I can be more humble and follow the spirit better.  I really struggle recognizing the spirit because I don't know how to, but I know I will learn!  Our investigators are all good.  We hope to have 2 more this week because we got 2 references and we contacted them and they seem interested.  Things are kind of slow and we are working on picking things up!  We get Sister missionaries from America in Novemeber.  Right now it's only Latino Sisters in the mission.  Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts.  I really appreciate it.  I love how I'm changing and it's so much better than I was before.  I hope to continue to progress and be better.  My week was normal, we didn't have anything but a lot of rain.  Thank you so much for the birthday pictures, I really enjoyed them.  I love you so much Mom and Dad, thank you for all you do.  I am really going to have a lot to tell you when I get back, it will probably take weeks.  Keep staying strong and remember life is meant to be enjoyed, even in the hard times!  Stand strong and do your best.  I love you both so much.

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment