Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September 9, 2013

Hey Mom and Dad

I am definitely growing from this experience and it's totally awesome!  I know I am doing the right thing.  I have used my coat once and it was perfect.  It pretty much dries itself too and it's great.  I don't use it so much now because it's really hot but if it's cold I will.  I met with the mission president once when I first arrived in Mexico but I haven' had another interview with him yet.  I was supposed to have one with him a few weeks ago but I was super sick so we left our district meeting early and I didn't get a chance to have a meeting with him.  The food in la casa de mission is fantastic!  No we don't have a water heater so all our showers are cold but that's fine with me because it's always hot.  We always eat lunch at a members, its the biggest meal here.  I can't believe I have been in Mexico for a month!!!  Time flies so fast out here.  I've felt the spirit so strong in my lessons and I've really learned a lot.  I love teaching people here.  I think one of the spiritual gifts Heavenly Father has given me is the power to bear powerful testimony and invite the spirit.  I've really noticed that in our lessons.  In a few hours we are gong to have 5 new investigators!  I'm so excited!  I've given out over 10 Book of Mormon's now.  I love talking to everyone here and sharing the gospel with them!  It is really a lot of fun.  I love you so so so so much!

Love you for Eternity
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment