Friday, September 20, 2013

P-DAY DELAYED BECAUSE OF HURRICANE INGRID

September 18, 2013

Everything and everyone is fine down here!  We only got the very edge of the storm so it was just a lot of rain.  The water was up to our waist, we waded through it all day.  We were really wet and cold but I loved it and it meant a lot to the people that we came out during a bad storm. I was a pretty soggy missionary.  There were literally rivers and lakes in the street.  I almost got swept away down the street because of the current.  I made it through my first change here.  I will keep an eye out for the package, I always share with my companion anything I get, and I've been making him dinner at night too!  I've found that serving him helps me love him more.  I've noticed a lot of the Latin Elders don't have much so I'll keep my eyes open and let you know if there is something you can send them.  My meeting last week was great and we learned a lot.  President talked about the mission and likened it too launching planes from an aircraft carrier.  It was great!  The missionaries are like the flight crew and the president is like the watchman in the tower and he can see everything that we can't so if something is wrong and he tells us to do something we need to obey immediately.  Thank you for everything mom.  I love you and dad so much!  You are dearly loved and missed too mommy! 

Love you
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment