Sunday, January 19, 2014

December 30, 2013

hola mama!  te amo mucho!!!:) 

me encanta tu titulo para mi!  I was so happy to talk to you, you all look great!  My companion really is nice and I got to talk to his family as well.  They sent me Christmas presents too.  I've noticed I smile a lot more and I'm so much happier.  I just can't stop smiling.  My face hurt so bad yesterday because I couldn't stop smiling.  We had a really spiritual experience with a less active member yesterday.  We were talking in the beginning and all her remarks were so harsh and hard, not being mean to us but the tone in her voice.  Later I felt impressed to ask her is she wanted a priesthood blessing and come to find out she didn't know that she could receive a blessing of comfort.  She thought she could only get one if she was sick and I told her no and how I used to always get blessing of comfort from my Dad.  She told us that she would like one so my companion gave her one.  I couldn't help because there wasn't enough room in the doorway and we had to stay outside because there wasn't another man present in the home.  During the blessing I felt very strongly of the love that Heavenly Father has for her and she was crying after too.  Her tone of voice was so much softer and more gentle and she spoke with love!  The priesthood and the spirit are wonderful!!!!  I really believe she will start making changes in her life now and reactivating.  She told us she felt like she was in the Savior's arms. 

Everyone I have talked to in my mission including the missionaries have all told me that I speak  Spanish really well for the time that I have been here.  Everyone thinks that I'm older than I am.  Remember Satan wants you to worry, don't give into him.  Worrying is a destroyer of faith and trust in the Lord.  Always turn to him in hard times and all will be well.  Life is always better when we think positive.  I'm a strong believer in positive thinking.   You can still cry that's not a bad thing.  I've seen such a change in you Mom.  You are doing awesome and Heavenly Father loves you so much!  Keep being awesome and fantastic.  Missions are great for confidence.  Thanks for everything Mom.  Love you lots.

Love forever
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment