Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 6, 2014

Hey Dad!

I love emailing you guys.  Don't worry nothing is going to happen to me.  You will always get emails from me!  I'm feeling great my Branch President is a doctor and helped me out a lot with my parasite problem.  We are actually finding a lot of new investigators.  I had an awesome experience!  One Sunday we were on our way to a lesson and I saw a youth in the doorway of a house and the thought came to my mind to talk to him.  So I did and we talked and things eventually went to the gospel and I invited him to accompany us to the lesson and he did.  We taught him there and he is progressing really well.  He has a baptismal date for the 15th of February.  I know this one will happen!  He is reading and praying every day.  He came to church, he has missionary friends in Texas and France that have helped him and prepared him.  He is prepared by God, that's all there is to it.  He has had experiences with the spirit too and he knows without a doubt that this is the only true church!  We have had such great success with less actives.  Great things are happening here and its picking up the pace.  It makes me happy to know I am changing for the better and becoming what my Heavenly Father wants me to be!  Thank you so much Dad.  I really love you and am so glad you are my father and that I can be with you forever!

I love you too Dad!
Elder Cammack (not so old man...haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment