Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 16, 2014

Good afternoon pops!  love ya

I'm feeling great.  My body is getting used to everything here.  Parasites aren't fun but they aren't too bad either.  Some investigators are doing really good and others not so good.  We are continually working on finding new people here.  The Lord already has blessed me immensely and he continues to do so.  That is one of the infinitely many reasons that I love him so much!  I'm sorry that this is your last week in the Mesa temple but don't worry I'm sure you will work in the new temple.  I'm really glad you love it and it makes you so happy.  Keep being a great example and an awesome Dad.  Transfers are in exactly one week from today and I'm pretty sure I will stay here but I think my companion will go.  I think I will be training the next transfer.  Don't worry whatever happens it is the Lord's will and who knows, maybe he has something a lot more important for you to do.  You know it just came to my mind that maybe you might be called as a mission president.  I would laugh really hard if that happened but I wouldn't be surprised either.  I sure do love you a lot. 

Love for eternity your son
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment