Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 6, 2014

hola mama! te amo muchisimo

Don't worry you are doing fine!  You have grown so much and you handle it so much better!  Just keep giving it your all.  I'm always hugging you, just from Mexico right now.  You both are in my prayers everyday!  I love you both so much.  Heavenly Father does answer prayers, yours and mine.  Dad really is amazing.  I think the Lord has something really great in store for Dad.  One thing I have noticed is that he is the exact definition of humility!  I haven't ever seen anyone as humble as my Dad!  I really want to learn from his example and be better.  He is the kind of man I want to be.  The time it takes isn't important it's the journey you experience and what you learn.  I need to be more humble myself.  I think that constant prayer and reading the scriptures is the way to arrive at humility.  Humility is different for each person but Heavenly Father knows the way and he can guide us as we ask him in prayer for help.  Keep reading your scriptures, praying and going to church.  Also watch Dads example.  He is what I would call humble.  When we pray we are being humble by submitting ourselves to our Heavenly Father and seeking his guidance.  Seek for him and you will find the humility you want and always stay positive.  Life is always awesome when we are positive and happy.  I love being a missionary!!!  I'm so lucky to have you as my loving mother.  I love you so much mom.  Really I have all I need.  I'm just getting lost in the work and it is so rewarding!  I know you worry and that's ok just remember I love you and that I will always come back and that will never change.  The Lord promised you I would and I know he always keeps his promises!  Be safe and enjoy your week.  Love ya tons and tons more!!!

Love
one grateful and slightly tanned Elder Cammack











No comments:

Post a Comment