Sunday, January 19, 2014

December 30, 2013
hola papa!  te amo con todo mi Corazon!

I loved talking with you on Christmas.  I really hope you get to work in the Gilbert temple!!!  Who knows maybe the Lord has something bigger for you to do.  Everything is in the Lord's hands and that's how it should be because he is perfect and wants what is best for us.  Our investigators aren't really progressing.  It just seems like know one has true interest.  I'm sorry to say that.  I feel good knowing that I'm trying my best and planting seeds and lifting a voice of warning:)  I know we will find someone with a true intention soon enough.  But we have been really blessed to help less actives and I've seen miracles in their lives.  I know I'm doing what is right.  Just yesterday we were talking with a less active sister and her remarks or her tone of voice was harsh and hard.  Later I felt impressed to ask her is she wanted a priesthood blessing.  She didn't know that she could get blessings of comfort.  She thought she had to be sick.  I told her no and explained to her about all the many times I asked you for blessings and she said she would like one.  So my companion gave her one and it was so spiritual.  I couldn't help because there wasn't room in the doorway and we couldn't enter because there wasn't a man in the house.  I felt very strongly a little part of the immense love that Heavenly Father has for her and I told her that.  She was crying after and she talked with gentleness and so much softer.  She told us she felt like she was in the Saviors arms.  I couldn't stop smiling!!!  With experiences like these and just being here on a mission I can't help but be happy!!!  We may not be baptizing but we are helping people.  Oh about the parasite I got a little worse but started taking some medication and now I feel great!!!  All is well.  I love you so much Dad and miss you.  We have lots to talk about now and when I get back.  I love you sooooo much!!!

Love eternally
Your son Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment