Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 2, 2014

Hi Mom!

I love you!!!!  We had a great experience this week!  We went to visit a family I had contacted.  When we got there they were all excited to see us because they told us that they had prayed the night before for help from God because they wanted to get closer to him.  Then the next day is when we showed up!  They are super excited and came to church and loved it and will keep coming!  They are a family of 4 and they are awesome!  I'm so glad your enjoying yourself in Germany.  It sounds so cool over there.  I don't doubt how good Tayscen plays ball, he was always good at sports.  No worries Dad is okay and you'll be back before you know it!  Enjoy the opportunity while it lasts.  The pictures your sending me from Europe are awesome, thanks!  It's pretty crazy here too.  Everyone is talking about la copa del mundo!  Thanks for signing my name on the soccer ball.  I feel good knowing that Elder Jon Cammack is on a giant soccer ball in Europe!  Not many people can say that.  I bet the food is great.

I'm sure Dad will be just fine, just keep him in your prayers :D  My new companion is great!  He is from Torreon Coahuila.  He has been out less than me.  Thanks for everything Mom!  I'm doing great.  I love you so much!

Love you more than all the tacos in Mexico!!! (and that's a lot)

Love you Most!
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment