Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 17, 2014

Hi Mom!

I love you!  My week was a little interesting.  My companion sprained his ankle a little bit and we couldn't work this week.  He is alright now and everything is back to normal so don't worry!  I'm doing great!  I've just been studying the Old Testament and I've really learned a lot!  The Old Testament explains everything about the organization of the church and it's so cool to see that!  Thank you so much for buying that jersey for me.  It looks so cool.  My companion and I are doing really great!  We are really getting along well and it's going awesome!  We have found a whole lot of awesome investigators and we are working hard to help them now!  I feel really blessed to have found all these great people and I know that Heavenly Father is helping me!  For 2 days I wasn't in my area because my companion and another Elder had to leave to go to Tampico because they hurt their feet and so I was working with another Elder in his area.  While being out of my area the Lord still helped me to have success!  We were teaching a less active in the other Elders area and there was a lady there that wasn't a member and she is a friend of the lady we were teaching so she listened to us as well!  It turns out that she lives in my area and she wants to learn from us!  She also said some of her family want to change religions too and we are going to visit them as well!  I know the Lord was helping me to have success!  I'm so glad you are having fun.  Tell the kids I miss them too and thanks for the prayers!  I'm glad Jeremy got to Africa safe.  Thanks for all the love mom!  I love you more than all the people in Brazil!  Thanks for everything.  Love you!  Have a great week!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment