Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 9, 2014

A bigger hello from your son in the land of tacos!!!

Love you Mom!!  Thanks for sharing that experience you had in sacrament meeting with me.  I loved it and am glad you got to meet the General Primary President Sister Wixom and Elder Patrick Kearon of the Seventy.  What they taught is true, we will be surprised how well we know our Father in Heaven and the Savior when we meet them again.  It is also true that we all have trials and must choose to either go through them being happy or sad.  Make sure you are taking lots of pictures!  I'm sorry the missionaries there can't tract.  We don't work by tracting here either but if we feel an impression we can knock on someones door.  We do a lot of contacting in the street in between appointments.  I'm trying to follow the spirit more in my contacting and it has turned out great!  This last week I was thinking on where we should go and I looked down a street and felt that we should go down it so we did but there was nothing.  I felt a little discouraged that maybe I had felt nothing but then looking down another street a voice in my head said to go down that street so I did and when we got to the corner I saw down another road a man washing his car.  So we went and offered to help and from that a whole conversation started and he is interested in talking to us!  After we left his house we passed by a sister who was watching us and she asked us if we were preaching and so a whole other conversation happened with her.  We have another appointment!  It was awesome and I'm glad I listened to the spirit!  I'm glad my experiences are strengthening your testimony.  This last week was a bit rough, but this week will be great!  Thanks so much for buying me a soccer jersey from Germany, can you send me a picture of it.  Thanks for everything Mom!  I love you most mom!  Love you more than all the cats and dogs in Mexico! (they're everywhere)

Love you best!
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment