Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 9,  2014

Hi Daddy!

Love you!  Hope all is well.  It's been really rainy and hot here.  I'm not a big fan of the heat here and you can have the rain that's over here.  I had a cool experience this week!  I wasn't sure where to go one day and I looked down a certain street and felt like I should go down that street and so I did but nothing happened and so I was a little discouraged and I thought it had been nothing.  Then I looked down another street and a voice in my head said to me to go down that street and so I did and I saw a man washing his car and so we went to help him.  We started talking about the gospel and he wants to talk to us!  Right after we passed by a lady who had been watching us and she asked us if we were preaching and so we started talking to her.  She and her family want to talk to us too!  We are really finding great investigators here!  We are just working really hard to have them all go to church.  If all of them go we will have about 10 investigators in sacrament at one time!  I'm so excited and I'm going to work really hard!  My new companion is very relaxed and we get along great!  We are working good and being obedient!  Everything is good!  The work honestly is going well.  I have a lot of faith that we are going to find and help a lot of people this week!  One thing I'm trying to work on now is controlling my thoughts.  That's been a big stumbling block for me.  I want to be completely focused on the work and only think about the work.  I've been improving a lot and I will continue to improve!  Any tips to help?  I'm really grateful for these experiences!  I believe we can have experiences like these every day.  If not I will be happy knowing that I tried hard!!!  I haven't been sick and I'm doing great.  I love you Dad!  Miss you lots and can't wait to see you!  Thanks for always being here to help me Dad!  Love you.

Love your son
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment