Sunday, July 6, 2014

June 23, 2014

Hi Dad!

Surprise we had a baptism on Saturday!!!! :D  I'm sending photos of my convert to you guys!!!  I'm so happy!!!  Hugo finally got baptized and it was such a great experience!  He asked me to confirm him so I did that in sacrament meeting and it was so great!  He also received the priesthood yesterday and holds the office of priest in the Aaronic priesthood.  It's been so long since there was a baptism here and it was so great to finally have one!  We are also finding a lot of new people to teach!  The people we teach are referring  us to their friends and it's awesome!  The spirit is awesome and it's so much better to work by the spirit.  That's one thing that I've seen out here, as I give myself to the Lord he is guiding me to those who will receive me and the results have been great!  We have some great plans and I feel really inspired for this coming week!  I'm excited to go to work and help everyone!  We have a zone conference with president tomorrow, should be interesting.  I feel really good that I'm giving people the opportunity to listen to the gospel!  They may not join right now but possibly later they will!  We are working with Hugo to prepare him for a mission now!  That's so cool to think about a convert of mine serving a mission!  I know I will continue to learn all my life.  I'm really glad that I'm learning so much here!  Missionary work is fun!  I will definitely follow the counsel you have given me.  The ac works great, it gets really cold at night and I love it!  Thanks so much Dad!  I love you!  Take care of yourself and stay safe.  I love you and miss you so much!  Love you Dad!!!!

Love Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment