Sunday, July 20, 2014

July 14, 2014

Hi Missionary Mom!

te amo mucho! como esta??  yo estoy fantastic!  I'm glad your elbow is ok.  Just be sure to take good care of it.  If you need help ask for it!  Hugo is 20 years old, but he is doing such a great job!  We found him converted!  We still haven't had a chance to ask him about serving a mission, but I'm pretty sure he will.  This week we did a lot of work!  We found a lot of new people and there are a lot of people that are interested!  Things are continually getting better!  I know Heavenly Father is helping me in his work and I know that He is watching over me! 

The kids are getting so big!  Kellston is so funny, but I know he loves you Mom!  I do too!  Wow it looks like I'm going to come back all famous from the sound of how much your talking about me.  Your such a great Mom!  The pictures I sent were one with Elder Spellacy, and yes that is my entire zone!  Yes as I'm sure you can already tell we are VERY crazy!  My companion and I are awesome!  We get along really well and work together great! 

Thanks so much for everything Mom!  Love you more than all the Mothers in the world, and I'm lucky to have the best one! :D

Love forever
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment