Sunday, July 6, 2014

June 23, 2014

Hola Hermana Cammack! (my lovely mother)

My last week was great!  I have been learning so much!  Guess what???  We had a baptism on Saturday!!!!  SURPRISE!!!!  :D   It was a great experience!  Hugo was the one who got baptized.  We all felt the spirit so strong!  He had to be baptized twice because there wasn't enough water and his foot came out the first time.  But the spirit was still strong and his family came too.  They loved it!  He also asked me to confirm him on Sunday and so I did and it was a great experience!  Hugo also received the Aaronic priesthood on Sunday and holds the office of a priest.  We are now preparing him to serve a mission!  I'm so excited!

If you think the driving is bad in Europe just wait until you see Mexico, it's way worse.  I'm so glad your time there has been so great!  Enjoy the rest of it and your time with Meg's and the kids.  Tell them I love them and say hi!

Our investigators are in a rough spot right now.  I'm pretty sure that are all passing through the trial of fire because they have a lot of challenges.  Please keep them in your prayers that would be great.  Love you all!  Right now I'm doing good, but will let you know if I need something.  Transfers are in 2 weeks, wow how time flies.  I love missionary work, my companion is fine and all is well!  I love and miss you all!  Don't worry I've got plenty of humor and hugs waiting for you.  Thanks Mom you inspire me too!  You are always so kind and positive and happy!:)  Thanks so much Mom!  I love you more than all the motorcyclists in Mante!  (there are a LOT of motorcyclists here haha)

Love you forever more
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment