Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July 7, 2014

Hola Mom!

te amo! te extrano tambien!  espero que este bien!  yo estoy bien y muy animado por estar aqul trabajando!  There's your little bit of Spanish practice haha!  Don't worry I'll be home in less than a year!  Take care of your arm and do what the doctors say.  Don't worry all will be well soon if you do what they say!  It's like the commandments, if you obey them all is well!  If not then you have to suffer the consequences! 
I've actually been cleaning a lot too!  Oh and now I understand why you make a list before you go to the store!  If you don't you spend like a couple hours there trying to figure out what your going to get.  Now all the girls can have a good laugh about that one!  I love you Mom!  Some days are easy and others not so much but we must find the determination to continue on and it will all be well! 

I love sharing experiences with you!  Trust me I still have a lot of learning to do and I need to be a better missionary. :)  No that doesn't mean I have been disobedient haha, I just want to be better!  Hugo is great!  He was actually just made  Young Men's president and is doing an awesome job!  Now that is pretty epic!  I love you more than all the universes that exist!  Have a great week Mom!  I love you so much!

Love for eternity
Elder Cammack           

No comments:

Post a Comment