Sunday, July 20, 2014

July 14, 2014

Hey Dad!

Love you and hope all is well!  We had a really good week this last week and we found a lot of new investigators!  Things are continually getting better!  I know that the Lord is helping me in his work!  I also know that the Lord watches over his children and that he loves all of them!  The work is going really great.  I got my box and all was well.  Thanks for sending it!  Make sure to take good care of yourself.  You need to start taking better care of yourself Dad.  Please do that for me!  I really hope that I'm doing the best I can and that results will come.  I will never quit working and I will always be obedient.  I love being a missionary and I love this work!  Thank you for all the prayers!  I love you so much and miss you lots Dad!  Hey you should start sharing with me some experiences from your mission!  I want to know how it went for you and what it was like!  Thank you for being such an awesome Dad!  I love you so much!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment