Sunday, September 14, 2014

August 25, 2014

Hello Mom!

Love you lots!  Sorry I won't be able to write much this week!  Being a zone leader means you are super busy all the time!  But don't worry it won't be like this every week haha.  Thanks Mom I'm definitely excited but I highly doubt that I'm the best lol.  There are tons of missionaries way better than me!  One of them is my companion.  He is super awesome and we are working great!  Being a zone leader is a lot of fun!  Could you send a cheap CTR ring for my companion and also we have an idea to give out CTR rings here could you send some of the green ones in a package like you did last time?  I'm so glad Bryce is doing so good, the language will come!  I'm so glad Ty is getting ready to go.  Let me know where he goes!  Yes lifting buckets all day was great, it wasn't to far.  The well was just outside at the front of the church.  Satan will try to stop the Lords work but he won't win!  We will not let him!  Happy early anniversary and Happy Birthday to Meg's!  Don't remind me about my birthday, I'm going to be old!  I'm sure we will still be companions by the time the package gets here.  If not I can get the things you send for him to him easy.  The area I'm in is super close to the beach.  It's really windy here and there are a lot of lagoons.  Also we have crocodiles!  I saw one the other day.  They are pretty big!  It's definitely a lot cooler here than in Mante.  Tell brother Koga I say hi!  I love you so much Mom!  Thanks for your support!  I am doing great and all is well!  Love you more than all the miles I have walked!

Love forever
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment