Sunday, September 14, 2014


Thanks Dad!  I love you!

It really was a great experience baptizing the family.  I know others will be baptized!  I'm so excited to be working here!  Although we had to carry the water from outside the church to fill the baptismal font, it wasn't to far.  The well was out front of the church and we had to carry it inside.  Yes Satan does try to stop the Lords work but he can't!!!!  I didn't let him! 

Now where I am at is super close to the beach!  Actually the beach is in our area but we can't go there.  My area is really fresh.  It's windy and a lot less hot than Mante.  It's a little hilly too and we have a lot of lagoons and crocs!!  Krikey!  I've been able to meet a lot of the members and they are super great.  Church was awesome!  We only had one investigator come though.  We were able to find a lot of investigators this week.  I had an awesome experience on the bus the other day.  As we were driving I offered a couple of seats to some ladies that were standing and something really cool happened!  I saw that throughout the rest of the ride several men got up and offered their seats to women!  Preaching by example!!!  It was super awesome!  Yes my area is clean and safe haha.  People are very friendly here too!  My companion has about the same time as me haha.  He doesn't talk much English but I'm teaching him.  My companion has about 6 months as a zone leader.  He will probably be changed in the next transfers.  When I got here there were a few people progressing.  We are going to baptize every week and as of right now we are on track to do it!  I know a lot of the missionaries in the zone.  We teach the zone class at the beginning of each month and we also have mission leadership councils every month with president and the other zone leaders and the assistants.  We do a LOT!  We almost don't sleep!  It's great!  Thank you so much for your counsel Dad!  I will follow it!  I love and miss you!  Have a great week and be safe!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment