Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 8, 2014

Hi Dad!

I love you!  I'm really grateful for your sense of humor!  You always make me laugh and for that I am grateful!  Thank You!  When you were on your mission was there only one zone leader or were there 2?  Did you ever have any leadership  positions?  This week was a little bit harder but really good!  I had another great experience of listening to the spirit and finding someone who wants to know more!  It was well needed because that day wasn't going so well!  Being a zone leader is hard though.  I want to do things perfectly but I know that's not possible... I don't want to disappoint my mission president or the Lord either.  I want my mission to change me and I'm trying to let it but I don't think I'm doing a very good job at that.  I want to be more converted and committed but it seems like something always gets in the way.  What advice do you have for me?  Well we only had one investigator come to church last week.  We should have had three to five but I don't know what happened.  I'm trying to do the best I can to help these people come.  We didn't find as many new investigators this week but in this coming week we are going to have miracles!  You would be amazed to see how things are over here.  It seems like whatever person can start their own church can and it's from God.  A lot of times I feel like I can't explain things any clearer to the people we teach but they still don't understand.  I don't know why it's like this.  I'm going to try to have the spirit more this week and see if that makes the difference.  We still visit the people with the daughter that died but I don't think they understand very well.  As of now they don't seem very probable.  Yes it really is hard trying to do everything at once.  We have been failing a lot in our own planning for the day and for the week and that is something I want to change.  For the others to follow the example I have to set the example!  I really want to turn this area around.  It's also been super hard getting up on time these last few days.  I've been getting up about 10 minutes late sometimes because of the toll the work has taken on my body.  I'm trying my hardest to get up on time and this week I will do better!  I feel like I have to be perfect every second here and even more so as a zone leader.  I have really high expectations for myself .  Thank you so much for your help Dad.  I really appreciate it.  I have a question?  Is it possible to repent of every sin we have ever committed? Thank you so much Dad!  I love you lots and I'm so glad you are my father!  Love you tons!  Take care of yourself!!!!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment