Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 8, 2014

Hello Mum!

Love you lots!  My week was great!  I had my first zone class as a zone leader and it was really cool!  Honestly being a leader is hard but it is really rewarding as well!  I've been really blessed with this opportunity.  It just leaves you REALLY tired haha because we don't get to bed until LATE!  I know Heavenly Father will help me as I turn to him for guidance!  The zone conference went great too!  I really learned a lot listening to President Jordan!  He really is the best mission president ever!  On P-days we do pretty much what you do at home on Saturdays.  We clean, buy food, cut hair, write home, rest haha, get everything ready for the week so we can focus on working.  My companion is doing good!  He's been a little sick but he is doing better.  He has been really helpful to me and he is awesome!  I'm really fortunate to have him as a companion!  Thank you so much for the package, if it's not to late could you send a small laminated version of my patriarchal blessing that would be great. 

Tell Troy hi and that I really miss him!  Tell him also that he is an awesome brother!  The army is lucky to have such a great doctor as Jeremy, thank him for his service.  Tell Aliya good luck and I hope she wins!  I'm sure she will do a great job.  It is cool Makena and Riley are both in plays.  Tell all the kids thanks for making me cards for my birthday and that I can't wait to read them.

We had a pretty cool experience!  We were riding on the bus and there was this lady that was like 20 something years old and she kept looking at us during the ride.  Before she got off she came back to us and handed us a note and 20 pesos!  The note said: You can do it! Don't give in!  It was a really neat experience, but we have know idea who she was!  Whenever I see mothers I always think of you and I do my best to help them so you will be proud of me.  Thank you so much for your letter Mom!  I love you more than all the pages in all the copies of the Book of Mormons that I have given out!  Love you best!  Thanks for being the worlds best Mom!

Love you to infinity and beyond and back again!
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment