Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 1, 2014

Buenas tardes papa!  Te amo mucho!

Hey I hope you are doing well!  This last week was super awesome!  I was able to attend my first leadership training meeting with all the district and zone leaders.  I also attended my first mission leadership council!  It was super cool and I learned a lot!:D  I also did divisions this week with an Elder and we found 6 new investigators in one day!  It was awesome!  The crocodiles you asked about don't get super big, I've only seen one or two but it's rare.  Well I want to get a picture of some.  I'll try and get a picture of one before I leave the area.  The apartment is nice!  It's small but has AC and it's nice and cold!  I really like it here even though when at home we spend most of our time in our room because that is where the AC is haha!  The water is like luke warm but sometimes it is cold.  It's really nice to cool down with.  We don't have a heater here and I don't think we will need it.  My companion and the area are great!  This week only 2 investigators came to church but it's really awesome because we contacted them my first week here and they came that Sunday!  That is the fastest I've ever seen someone come to church! They like it and I'm sure they will be baptized!  We have been finding a lot of investigators though and they are all nice!  We had a really cool experience last week where we saw a lady carrying some groceries home so we ran over to her and helped her and we talked with her and we found out her daughter had died.  Some priests had told her that her daughter was doomed because she hadn't studied the Bible or something like that.  We had a really spiritual experience sharing the plan of salvation with them and they are super interested! Yes we go on splits a lot but it's fun!  Just one thing that worries me is being strictly obedient.  I'm not bad and look to break rules I'm just trying to be as perfectly obedient as I can but a lot of times I get frustrated and sad and I feel like every single little mistake I make is like the worlds gravest sin.   I'm trying to get over that and be confident and firm in my obedience.  Would you have any tips for me Dad?  I feel like I've gotten so busy that the spiritual experiences don't happen as much and the revelation doesn't come as much now.  I'm trying to fix that!  We get a little bit of extra money for traveling but not much.  Thanks so much Dad!  I love you and miss you!  This week we have our zone class that my companion and I teach and the zone conference with President Jordan.  Have a great week Dad and take care of yourself!  Love you!

Love you semi loads!
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment