Sunday, September 14, 2014


September 1, 2014

Hola Mama!  Te amo!

Well this last week was super interesting.  I had my first leadership training meeting with all the zone and district leaders and I also had my first mission leadership council or concilio.  The concilio is when all the zone leaders and assistants and President and Sister Jordan get together.  We talk about the direction the mission should take and how we can better our zones.  It's really cool!  Let me just say we ALWAYS have something to be doing!  We never rest!  I'm grateful for all the prayers.  I'm trying to do the best I can :D  We have been really blessed here and we have found a lot of good people!  We are just battling in getting them to come to church on Sunday!  Yes I remember it's Meg's birthday and will send an email.  I am so glad that Troy is going back to school, tell him good luck. 

The Dog in the picture I sent last week isn't ours haha.  It was the neighbors who also happens to be our landlord.  They had their dog on the patio of the house where we live.  Also the picture of the video screen is on a bus and don't worry I didn't use or even touch them haha.  I'll be sure and let all my former companions know that if they are ever in Arizona they are welcome to stay at our house! 

Well as zone leader we look a lot at the numbers of the zone and we do divisions with other missionaries.  We also make zone plans and teach classes and a whole lot more.  Pretty much we do whatever we can to help our missionaries to grow and achieve more success.  No I'm sure all the other zone leaders are a lot more handsome but thanks!  Thank you so much Mom for everything!  I'm really blessed to have you as my Mom!  I love you more than all the sons in the world love their Mothers!  Keep being awesome!

Love forever more
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment