Sunday, August 24, 2014

August 18, 2014

Hey Mom!

I love you and miss you!!!!  I hope that all is well.  I definitely have some interesting news!  This week we had changes and I got changed!  President Jordan made me a zone leader!!  That definitely wasn't expected!!  We also had 3 baptisms on Saturday!  I will send photo's next week.  My companions name is Elder Santamaria, he is from Yucatan and he is awesome!  We are getting along super well!!  We have a lot of great ideas we are going to put into play with the zone in this change and we are going to work super hard!  In our zone we have 18 missionaries and we are responsible for all of them.  This change is going to be awesome!!! 

I need to send a box or two home so in your next email can you send me the address of our house.  I can't tell you much about the area because I don't know it very well.  It's the city of Madero.  Interesting experience this week the baptismal font broke on Saturday and we still had more than half way to go to fill it up.  So we filled it with buckets of water that we got from a cistern of water that the church has.  We were filling up the font from about 10 in the morning until 4 in the afternoon, but it was worth it!  Thank you for everything Mom!  I sure love and miss you!  Be safe and take care of Dad!  Trust in the Lord and all will be well!  Love you more than all the buckets of water I lifted on Saturday haha!  Love you best!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment