Sunday, August 10, 2014

July 21, 2014

Hullo favorite Mum!

I know I'm not in England but I just wanted to try that.  This week was good!  We found a great family that we had contacted earlier and they seem really interested!  We have a really awesome family that will be baptized in 3 weeks! 

I love the pictures of the kids, Kellston is growing up so fast!  I am so glad that you help the missionaries when they ask you.  Thank you for doing that and I know that you will and are being blessed! There are a lot of things happening back home.  I'm going to get back and not recognize anything. 

My week was good.  I feel that I have progressed a lot in my time here and I have definitely noticed some changes in me.  It's almost like discovering who you really are and it is so great!  I have been blessed with really strong desires to be a consecrated missionary and Heavenly Father has been helping me to do it!  He is helping me learn how to be a good missionary and he is preparing me for my future family.  Something I have started doing is writing a gratitude journal.  Each day I write down what I'm grateful for and the ways the Lord has blessed me in that day.  It has helped me so much with my humility!  I know how you feel about trying to change but prayerfully pick one or two things to start with and work on those and then you can move on to others!  Focus on where you want to go but also make plans of how you will get there!  Just keep trying!!!!  Thank you and Dad for being my hero's!  You two are awesome!  Just keep on smiling and I will too :D  I love you so much Mom!  Thanks for everything!  I love you more than all the humidity in Mante!

Love you best
Elder Cammack(peace out)

No comments:

Post a Comment