Sunday, August 10, 2014

July 28, 2014

Hey Dad!

I know how you feel about the heat, except it's worse here!  The thunder is like 10 times louder and the house starts to shake!  It really doesn't help you to sleep at all haha!  Lately it's just been hot and muggy! 

One of our investigators is now progressing well and has a baptismal date!  We also met a friend of his that he introduced us too and he is interested.  This week was full of surprises and learning experiences!  I can see how the Lord is blessing us because we are slowly progressing towards our goals!  Thank you for sharing your mission experience about always being honest.  Honesty is always important and I do my best to be completely honest.  I can say that now it's not hard for me to be honest.  Wow what an experience!  I'm really glad you told the truth Dad!  You are such a great example!  Thanks for all you do for me and for sharing these experiences with me!  Thank you so much for your letter!  I love and miss you so much!  What you said is definitely true and I will do my best to be a consecrated missionary!  Dad what do you know about perfectionism?  How can I keep it under control and work with it?  Love you so much!!! 

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment