Sunday, August 10, 2014

July 28, 2014

Hi Mom!!!!

Okay how did Jeremy get that video?  That was so cool!!!!  Thank you so much for that!!!  It meant a lot to me.  The video from David Archuleta was the best surprise ever!!!  I was so happy when I saw it and it brought tears to my eyes.  He told me to keep working hard and he let me know how I'm blessing the lives of everyone here and to remember to forget myself and work for these people.  It was awesome!!!! 

We have found a lot of people to teach and we had such a great experience this week!  The family I told you about last week, the sister has another sister that lives here close by and she has been working with her so she will accept the gospel.  Finally she accepted to listen to us!  She has a strong desire to change and in these last few days she has changed so much!!!  There was a young single adult activity that was going to happen in another city and we were able to get her registered to go just in time and it literally changed her life!  She was able to see that life can be fun and that Heavenly Father really does love her and she has changed so much!!!  We have an appointment with her today!  I know you want to help others, just give it the best you can every day and the Lord will help you.  Every moment is filled with decisions and we can make the ones that will help us be better. 

Thanks so much Mom for everything!!!  I love and miss you a lot!!!  I love you more than all the salt in the Great Salt Lake!!!!

Love you bestest
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment