Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 4, 2014

Hi Pops!

Love you and miss you lots!  This week was definitely interesting and hard but good at the same time.  We had a wonderful experience!  As a mission we have the goal to baptize every week here in Mexico.  That is our individual goal as well.  It requires a lot of planning ahead and we have to plan about 5 weeks out every week.  Heavenly Father has really been helping us to reach our goal.  My companion and I each week have a certain baptismal date that we are going to put for all new investigators we find in that week.  This last week we were struggling a little bit to find people for the baptismal date and I remember saying a prayer and asking Heavenly Father for his help and instantly a thought came to my mind to go a certain direction to visit someone.  Long story short we ended up finding a sister who accepted the baptismal date!  It was really wonderful to have our prayer answered!  We have also been battling with some investigators of ours that are going to be baptized in 2 weeks.  They have been struggling with tithing and it scared them at first and we struggled to find them again and we almost lost them.  At last we were able to explain it to them better and they calmed down a little bit but it definitely had us preoccupied. 

Thanks for all your advice!  I definitely needed that.  Thank you for your knowledge.  I know Heavenly Father is in charge and I should be content with where I am and it's true that the workers really do make things happen.  Thank you so much Dad!  I love you and I hope you have an awesome week!  Be safe and do something fun with Mom!  Love ya!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment