Sunday, August 24, 2014

August 11, 2014

My best missionary Mom!!:D

My week was absolutely awesome!  It was full of surprises!  We had a great experience with one of our investigators this week!  We had asked her to pray about Joseph Smith and she did it!  She came back and told us that after the prayer a thought came to her mind that said trust what the Elders are teaching you and continue on with the gospel!  I was super happy when she told us that!  It was a great experience!  Also next Saturday we have 3 baptisms!!!  A family we have been teaching is going to be baptized on the 16th.  I'm super happy!:D 

I love you best mommy!!!  Transfers are next Monday and I find out Sunday if I get transferred or not.  I'm pretty sure I will get transferred because I've been here for 4 and half months. Thank you for your testimony Mom!  I also want you to know that I have a grand testimony of this marvelous work that I am doing!  I also know that Heavenly Father loves his children and he listens to them.  We are here for a purpose and with Heavenly Fathers help we can have peace and joy in this life!  We exist to be happy!  (2 Nephi 2:25)  The Savior is always there waiting at the top with a ladder lowered for us!  All we have to do is just take hold of it and start climbing.  He will help us in ANY situation!  He loves us! 

I love you more than all the leaves of the trees on the earth!!!  Love you!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment