Sunday, August 24, 2014

August 18, 2014

Muy Bien Papi!  espero que se encuentre bien!

I love you!  The baptisms went great!  All 3 were baptized and the spirit was super strong!  I got to confirm Patricia and Alexia on Sunday!  It was a great experience!  I got transferred Dad!  I left the area with all I had and things are going well there!  I received a surprise though when my zone leaders called me to tell me I was going to be a zone leader!  President Jordan made me a zone leader in zone ampleacion.  It's a zone in Madero city.  I'm so excited but really nervous at the same time!  I'm super excited for this opportunity and I will give it all I have!  My companions name is Elder Santamaria and he is from Yucatan!  He is a really good missionary and I'm super excited to work with him!  It's interesting how hard Satan works to stop baptisms.  On Saturday our baptismal font broke and we had to fill it by a bucket.  So from about 10 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon we were drawing water out of a cistern and filling the font with it.  It was worth it though!  That is one thing I am really trying to do well is obey the spirit!  When I have an impression I want to do it!  I will give it my all!  I am very proud to call you  my father!  I've been blessed to have you as a guide for me!  Thank you so much!  Take care of yourself Dad!  I know this work is true and nothing will dissuade me!  I love you bunches and miss you more!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment