Sunday, August 10, 2014

July 21, 2014

Good Morning Dad!

Hope all is well in Arizona!  This week was great!  We had some great experiences!  One of the contacts I told you about when I had listened to the spirit about the different streets has a baptismal date!  When we first contacted him awhile ago he was mildly interested in our message and after that we lost contact with him for a bit because he wasn't home.  This week we went back to see if he was there and we found him and he has changed!  He is now ready to hear the gospel because of the trials he has been passing through.  He says he feels the need to become closer to God!  It was great! 

We found 4 new investigators this past week and they seem really good.  One thing we struggle with here is help from the members.  The Lord doesn't ask for all of our time in helping the missionaries, he just asks for a little bit and blesses us even more!  Thanks for sharing some of your missionary experiences with me.   I love that you gave a less active member your coat it really inspired me.  Thanks for sharing that with me Dad!  Thank you for your example.

Where I am is a mix between Arizona and Georgia, really hot and humid.  It's not very big.  It's a really crowed city but my area is on the outskirts of the city.  There aren't really many farms here inside the city, but there are a lot of trees.  They have jobs like we do, there are taxis, businesses, farmers, and lots of people sell things in the streets. 

Love you Dad and be safe!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment