Sunday, August 24, 2014

August 11, 2014

Hola Papa! te amo!

I hope all is well!!!  My week here was wonderful!!!  We had a lot of progress and we are slowly working towards our goals!  This past Saturday I had a really awesome experience!  I was on mini divisions because 3 of our investigators were in their baptismal interview so another Elder and I went out to make good use of the time and work in my area.  We were able to do a lot of service and invite people to church!  Just as we were heading back to the interviews a thought came to mind to go visit a man we had contacted but hadn't be able to find him in his house.  So we immediately went to his house and I saw that his door was open.  It had never been opened before when we passed by so we shouted out to him and he received us well!!!  He now has a baptismal date for the 20th of September!  It was a great testimony builder to see that it was inspiration from the Lord!  I'm pretty sure that I have planted a lot of seeds.  I've definitely seen that as the weeks progress maybe I don't reach my goal completely but I'm continually progressing and the day will come when I'll reach it!  I believe that what I am doing is good.  Thanks Dad for all your support!  I love you lots!  Miss you.

Love
Elder Cammack your son

No comments:

Post a Comment