Sunday, August 10, 2014

July 4, 2014

Hola Mama!

I know you will be sad with all the kids gone this week.  Remember all will be well and just be happy!  I love you, your the best Mom ever!  The months feel like days over here.  I can't believe I only have about 10 months left. 

This week was great!  With the family we are going to baptize we have struggled a bit with tithing.  It kind of startled them a bit and we were worried but we fasted that they would still go to church and they came Sunday!  They even came early!  It was so awesome.  I love sharing experiences with you because you are part of it. 

No worries Mom, the good thing is that you won't ever loose any of this if you live the gospel:)  The happiness you have from our family you will continue to have, that's what Heavenly Father wants for us all.  So don't worry because it will never end!  I hope I can be like you when I grow up.  I love you more than all the sand and dust in Arizona!

Love you mostest!
Elder Cammack



No comments:

Post a Comment