Monday, December 8, 2014

December 1, 2014

Hi Mom, I love you!

Sorry I haven't had time to send you a picture!  I don't think I have one of just me Mom, sorry.  What Brother and Sister Cox got to take Josh to lunch????  Lucky!  You would never stop crying haha but you don't have long to wait to see me.  Thanksgiving sure looked fun.  I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves!  Remember Mom living the gospel is the best way to have the family close together.  Well this week was a bit harder but it was still good.  It's amazing to see the gospel take effect in peoples lives and transform them.  I've especially seen that in my own life.  I have changed like 150% and for the better!  I've come to learn so much and I've seen the blessings in my patriarchal blessing fulfilled!  I still have a lot to learn in the time that I have left but I'm so excited for it!  Just keep praying please, mothers have powerful prayers and that is what I'm counting on from you Mom!  Just live the gospel the best you can!:)  The zone plan turned out great!  I'm really excited for this month and I think things are going to go really well!  I love the responsibilities that I have been entrusted with!  Although I can't say I'm anywhere near being an excellent zone leader I can say that I'm trying to give it my all and I will keep on being better!  I need to know ASAP what the time change is between here and Germany.  I think it's going to be like 10 or 11 hours.  I need to know the time change and at what time to call you guys.  If possible I have to call before 4 in the afternoon Mexico time.  Where I am I'll be able to use Skype.  I need to know by next week please!  We have a few investigators that are close to baptism!  Thanks so much Mom.  I love you more than all the tamales that will be eaten here in this month!  Love you best!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment