Monday, December 8, 2014

December 1, 2014

Ok that's just unfair sending pictures of the food on Thanksgiving!  It looks really good!  I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves.  Tell Craig I miss his cooking, (and mom and you too)!  I don't even know where to begin!  Lets just say I now understand what it means to be stressed haha!  It's been really good and I love it!  I will tell you it's not easy though.  This has definitely been a challenge for me but I'm not giving up!  This last week was a little more difficult but I'm staying positive and I won't let that get me down!  I will just have to work better this week.  Our zone is doing really good!  The missionaries are excited and on Wednesday we are going to have the zone class that we teach.  It's going to be a lot of fun!  We have a really good zone here!  Thanks Dad for your advice.  Right now I'm just trying to focus on getting through right now.  I love you Dad!  I am doing what exercise I can.  Have a good week and take care of yourself!  I love you!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment