Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014

Hello Mom!  le amo!

I hope all is going well!  My week was good and a bit tough but it was good!  Your right I have never seen anyone that works harder than my Dad.  He deserves a break and some time to enjoy life!  Tell him to enjoy every minute in Germany!  I did get to see the First Presidency Devotional.  We are really fortunate to have the church leaders we do!  I know Heavenly Father loves us!  Thanks for going to the temple with Ty.  I'm glad you gave him a big hug for me.  The reason you feel so close to Ty and Bryce is because they are my brothers.  So pretty much they could be your kids lol. 

Well this week we have changes and I find out Sunday what's going to happen, so I'll let you know next week.  The week was good.  We have a lot of investigators that are having really good experiences!  One of them decided to pay tithing last week and she didn't tell us and she had a miracle happen.  She has a business selling food close to her home and the week that she paid tithing on Saturday her place was packed!  There were so many people!  So she came to church this week and wanted to pay tithing again!  So that was really neat!  We found a lot of people by the spirit this week and it was neat to see how prepared they are!  My companion is doing great.  He is learning a lot and he is enjoying the mission!  I was thinking about how I have changed the other day.  I have changed a lot and I will keep on changing because I have a long way to go.  Thank you for your support!  Our zone is doing really good.  The missionaries are awesome and I'm doing all I can to help them with the work.  I still haven't got my Christmas box but don't worry.  I'll let you know when I do.  I hope Brother Koga is ok.  I will be sure to keep him in my prayers!  Tell him I love him and that he is such a big hero to me!  I love you!  Love you more than all the tortillas I have eaten in my mission!

Love you best
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment