Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014

Hey Pop's

Love you and I'm really excited that you get to go to Germany!  I'm glad you and Mom get to do this together.  I'm really happy and excited for you!  You have to take a lot of pictures and tell me all about it!  Enjoy it Dad you really deserve it!  Enjoy the cold weather.  It's super hot here.  Enjoy the ward Christmas breakfast, with your luck they will have biscuits and gravy!  The weather is really bipolar here.  It's hot one second and cold the next.  We haven't had a lot of rain here recently but we probably will soon.  This week has been good and tough.  We weren't able to find new investigators this week but we are just going to start a new week and give it another shot!  That's one thing I really like is that with the sacrament we can begin anew each week!  So if one week goes bad it's ok just try and do better in the next one.  I don't have hot water, if I want hot water I have to heat it up on the stove and then mix it in with cold water in a bucket.  It works just fine though, I can't complain.  I've been really blessed!  The class went super great!  We really felt the spirit and it was awesome!  I hope you and Mom heard about the new initiative that the church put out called, He is the Gift.  Be sure to share the video with everyone you can!  The video is on Christmas.mormon.org.  Things are going smoothly and I know we are going to progress!  You guys enjoy yourselves in Germany and don't worry about me!  I'm in the Lords hands and there is know safer place!  All will be well!  Know worries Dad I will do that!  I never give up!  Thank you for telling me that, I'm glad to know that I really am doing a good job!  Thanks so much Dad, I love you bunches!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment