Friday, December 19, 2014

December 16, 2014

Guten Morgen Mater!

Das gut! es bueno saber que habla el aleman!  Love you Mom! :D  The cold rainy weather there sounds great to me!  I can imagine how crazy the kids must be having to stay inside.  Mom the whole point of us being here on earth is so that we can live together as a family in heaven.  It won't always be like this where we are all separated.  It is only a short time!  You can have a lot of hope and happiness in knowing that you are an eternal Mom and Grandma!  These experiences with your kids and grandkids will never stop!  I bet Kellston has grown so big, hope he remembers me.  Lets just say that Braylei will be the smartest person in the world.  She shall find the cure for cancer.  Sounds like Troy is such a hard worker!  How did he do on his finals?  Tell him that I love him and miss him!  He is a great example to me!

I got transgered yesterday!  I'm now in Victoria City!  It's about 4 hours out of Tampico.  The climate is like Arizona.  My companion is American and his name is Elder Facer.  He is from Idaho Falls.  He just finished his training and I am his second companion.  He is my first American companion haha.  All will be well mom!  You just be your happy self and trust in the Lord and all will turn out perfectly!  I'm doing great Mom!  Thanks for everything!  I love you so much!  I love you more than all the burritos in Mexico!  I emailed the info about calling on Christmas to Dad.  I will call at 4 your time in Germany.  I only have 40 minutes to talk!  Can't wait to talk to you!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment