Friday, December 19, 2014

December 16, 2014

Hola Papa le quiero!!!!

I hope all is going well!  Well first things first haha.  I got transfered!  I'm now in Victoria City in zone Americas!  My new companion is American and he is just finishing his training.  I'm his second companion.  He is from Idaho Falls and his name is Elder Facer.  My new area is called Libertad 2.  We are 4 missionaries that are in this ward.  I was really sad to leave my old area and my old companion but I'm happy to be doing what Heavenly Father wants for me!  President moved me to this area because he said he was going to give me a break because I was working so hard.  He sent me to this zone to help the other zone leaders out.  It's hot here but the region is really cool!  We have mountains surrounding our area.  Hope you enjoy the cold in Germany.  Don't worry Dad all will be well, being in a foreign country isn't as bad as it sounds.  The climate here is more like that of Arizona.  Right now I'm getting to know the area and the members.  I developed a plan to work with the members and the bishop here and we are putting it in practice!  We are going to have a lot of success working with the members!  Thank you Dad, I love you!

Okay so I'm going to be very clear with this.  I will be calling at 4 in the afternoon Germany time!  That is 9 in the morning my time in Mexico.  Next week on Monday I will not be writing you guys because our preparation day is changing to Christmas Day.  So on the 22nd don't expect an email haha.  So Mom doesn't have to worry!  I need you to send me the skype address of Meghan and you to my email so I can have it ready to see!  Be ready at 4 p.m.  I only have 40 minutes to talk so after that 40 minutes I will be done!  I love you all!  Okay I think that was really clear, love you so much Dad!  Be safe and enjoy Germany!  Love you more than anything!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment