Friday, February 21, 2014

February 10, 2014

Good evening Pops!!!

We do tracting in a different kind of way.  Sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't.  I've found though that it works normally if we ask people if they know of anyone who wants to know Jesus or likes to talk about him.  That has worked a few times.  Service is really hard to do here.  We ask people if we can help and they always tell us no.  They aren't very receptive that way it seems.  I'll just keep trying!  Sometimes I don't feel very successful because in my blessing I was told that I would convert many members and nonmembers alike to the gospel so it would be a benefit for them but I haven't seen that come true much yet. We actually changed the baptism to this Saturday so we could plan it better.  Oh and something funny happened lol!  We got in a taxi and we heading for the center of town and I was talking with he drier and I asked him if he was tired but the thing is that in Spanish, tire is cansado and it sons like another word, casado.  The driver thought I said casado and that means married haha.  So he thought I asked him if he was married and he looked at me funny and showed me his hand and said yeah I'm married.  We were all laughing a lot.  But I corrected him and told him I had asked if he was tired lol.  Thanks so much for everything Dad!  I sure love you!!!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment