Friday, February 21, 2014

February 10, 2014

jajaja!  eres muy comico mama!  te amo muchisimo!  You can say mijo haha, its short for my son!  Ok first things first.  We moved the baptism to this Saturday so that we could prepare it better, so for sure it will happen this Saturday!! I'm going to use Spanish for the rest of my life!  I was thinking the other day that I've got 3 really good things I can put on a job resume.  I'm a returned missionary, I'm an Eagle Scout and I speak fluent Spanish.  My next transfer date is March 2 and I'm thinking I'll probably leave this area, but who knows.  The work is going really good in my area!  President is really happy with me!  In fact he asked us to look for another house to rent here in Tempoal because he is going to divide the city into 2 areas and we are going to have 4 missionaries here! So this change we have been looking and we have found a few houses to rent.  We are just waiting for him to tell us to start renting!  We might actually get a companionship of Sister missionaries here! 

Love the quotes you send me.  Remember even in the hard days we can choose to be happy!!!  It's all mental because that's where it all starts!  I sure love you too!!!  My day was great.  We went to Huejutla again and played soccer and basketball.  Thanks  for everything Mom!  I love you too. 

Much love for a muchly loved Mom!
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment