Sunday, February 2, 2014

January 21, 2014

jajaja muchas gracias padre! si, ahora estoy bien y no tengo problemas con parasitos!  jajaja mi companero y yo nos reimos mucho por su comentario del traductor jajaja!!!!  si no te preocupes esa bien!  Oh sorry  I didn't read that I don't need to reply in Spanish.  I'm doing great!  Sorry I didn't write yesterday, I was riding a bus like all day to pick up my new companion.  His name is Elder Martinez and he is awesome!  I'm going to learn a lot from him.  I'm still in the same area in Tempoal and I'm really excited for that!  We are going to have like 4 or 5 baptisms here in February.  We just finished a super powerful lesson with an investigator actually like 2 minutes ago.  We just put a baptismal date with her for February 8.  I asked her if she would prepare to be baptized on that day and her response was she just needed to get white clothes to be baptized in and she was ready and in my mind I was like holy cow!!!!!  She is super ready to be baptized.  She had a dream too that Christ was sitting in the door of a small plane that was flying really slow and she was in a field and he was beckoning her to come to him, and she believes that we are the ones that are calling her to him and that it is through us that she can get to him!  All this just happened about 5 minutes ago. 

Thanks for the prayers.  The Lord definitely kept me in he right place, we are going to have a lot of success!  I feel new out here but I've been out 7 months, how time flies. Before you know it I'll be back home with you guys.  I love you so much!  Thanks for being an awesome Dad.

Love you for Eternity
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment