Friday, February 21, 2014

February 3, 2014

Hey Mom!

Love ya!  My week was ok.  Mostly up and down but it's ok.  Some weeks are like that:)  Thanks for getting my package mailed.  My companion says thanks for sending him treats!  That's really funny that Bryce is going through the temple on Valentines day!  Tell him congrats and I'm happy for him and love him!  Our investigators are doing great and so are me and my companion!  One of our investigators came to church for the first time with us and she was fasting and also she wanted to donate a fast offering so we helped her to do it!  It was so great!  The truth is Mom that I can't let myself get discouraged.  When we give satan an inch he takes a thousand miles!  I feel discouragement sometimes but I don't like to focus on it at all.  I love to be positive and optimistic and pray a lot!  It really helps!:)  I've had companions too that don't follow the rules exactly and we had arguments and it was hard but we always fixed things an I learned how to work with someone like that.  It really helped actually.  I know I won't be perfect but I can sure try my best to be.  The truth is that not all missionaries follow the rules and when you are in a situation like that it's really hard but it's possible.  I love you Mom!!!!  Remember if we stay down we can't make it to God.  Be happy now and don't wait for the happiness to come!  Pdays are great!  We usually play soccer and it's a lot of fun!  Another thing that helps is to not focus on bad things.  We can think about our situation and pity ourselves but that's bad.  We have the power to change our situation so lets not wait and go do it!  Love you lots Mom!!!  You are the best Mom in the world and I'm super lucky to have you.  Love ya!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment